We Love Chicken, Eat Chicken In Morning To Night. But We Don’t Cook Chicken. I Am Giving You This Recipe Known as “Lemon Chicken” Which Is Very Easy To Make Recipe For You. You Can Enjoy This With Your Family. This Easy Recipe Is Especially For Those Women Who Love Cooking. This Chicken Recipe is More Delicious if You Serve Chicken Over Rice. Enjoy This and Don’t Forget to Share with Friends and Cooking Lovers …
Ingredients to Make Lemon Chicken
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breast Slices
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Crushed
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 2 Lemons
- 1/2 Tsp. Basil
Directions to Make Lemon Chicken
- Pre-Heat Oven to 400 Degrees.
- Sprinkle Chicken Breasts With Basil And Rub With Garlic.
- Melt Butter (Ex. In Microwave) and Place in Casserole Disk.
- Add Chicken Turning To Coat Both Sides. Sprinkle Chicken with Salt and Pepper to Taste.
- Bake For Approximately 20 Minutes, Uncovered, Until Chicken Is Golden Brown.
- Turn And Bake 20 More Minutes.
- Reduce Heat To 300 Degrees And Cook Until, Tender, About 5 More Minutes, Depending On Thickness Of Chicken Breasts.
- Remove From Oven and Squeeze Lemon Juice Over the Chicken.