“Oh my God, what’s under my eyes!”, young Sara cried. Dark Circles Under Eyes have been a big worry for the beauty-conscious as well as normal people. These circles or bags take away the freshness of the face and leave the person look pale and ill.
The main causes of Periorbital Dark Circles Under Eyes are excessive fluid beneath the skin. The skin under our eyes is the softest and most fragile in the whole body. Due to over-weeping, the water flows towards the soft skin under the eyes – because of high salt concentration in the tears, causing circles. Some people have dark circles in their inherited traits. Deficiency of Iron and other essential proteins – such as melanin and collagen also causes these bags, which also accounts for the aging factor. Due to lack of sleep, there is more blood under the soft skin and this skin shows dark due to the hard red color of blood. Other reasons may be infections and diseases like Hay fever.
How to Remove Dark Circles Under Eyes ??? Now we will have an eye on the treatment for this problem.
- Most effective tip for under-eye bags is to correct the sleeping habits. Sleep on your back straight, keeping head high with the help of pillow, when your senses are soothed, this corrects the circulation of blood and fluids. This helps to remove the puffiness of eyes by removing the fluids beneath.
- Daily exercise can keep good circulation of blood throughout the body and the face region, reducing circles. Concentrate on Yoga too, which stimulates your breathing, leaving fresh skin.
- Sleep well, doctors advise to have at-least 6-8 hours sleep daily, to have fresh and circles-free face. Don’t sleep in too much cold air-conditioned room.
- Use cucumber or potato slices on your face and below-eye skin, leave them for one and a half hour and then remove. This returns the freshness of the skin.
- Remove all your eye make-up like Eye-lashes and Mascara before going to sleep. If you sleep with heavy eyes, your eyes look more weak and bagged as you grow older.
- Take proper medication for your allergies such as allergies from flour, smoke and pungent smells.
- Use Neti-pot -a device to eradicate nasal infections and hay fever, use this device in case you have any infectious effects, this also fixes the excessive fluid beneath the eyes.
- Take good amount of green vegetables, vitamins and fruits in your diet. Seasonal fruit like banana, mangoes and oranges, along with vegetables like spinach, green, carrots and brinjals have good effect.
- Don’t take too much stress, this affects the mainstream nervous system leading to blood pressure problems which finally give circles.
- Apply ice bags on your skin daily; 1-2 hours regularly after you wake up. Due to this excessive cooling on the semi-transparent skin beneath your eyes, the internal blood capillaries have soothed blood flow and this removes the extra osmosis pressure on your eyes. Hence the extra blood or fluids are removed away.